AP Fibernet New Connection Request Form: Andhra Pradesh State FiberNet Ltd (APSFL) has launched the AP Fibergrid program to offer the fast internet facility across the state. One of the prestigious programs of Andhra Pradesh, Fibergrid was launched by President Ramnath Kovind. This is the dream project of Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. Under AP Fibernet households are given the top priority to get the internet/TV access at a minimum price. The household will get internet at Rs 149 per month (basic plan). With this plan, the internet will be given with a speed of 15 Mbps.
AP Fibernet New Connection Request Form – How to Request For AP Fibergrid
AP Fibernet Facts to Know
- The AP Fibergrid was launched by President Ram Nath Kovind on 27th December 2017.
- Mainly, it is intended to launch the high-speed internet at a minimum price.
- The AP Government is intended to offer fast internet for 50,000 schools, 1.3 cr households, 5,000 public health centers, and 10,000 government offices.
- The Fibergrid internet is used to offer 15 MBPS internet for households at Rs 159 per month. Under this package, internet and TV channels can be accessed.
- The state government, without precedent for the nation, has launched the flagship scheme of AP Fiber Grid with the aim of giving Internet, 250 Cable TV stations and Telephone connections with each family unit.
- Amid the main stage – I, 10 lakh family units had been associated with AP Fiber Grid venture and the Government has planned to give the connection with 1. 40 lakh families.
- AP Fibergrid has been set up with a high-speed Optical Fiber Cable spreading across more than 23,800 km over the 13 districts in the State and interfacing 2,464 substations.
AP Fibernet Plans and Charges To Know
|Rs 149||Basic plan||Speed 15 MBPS, FUP limit – 5GB, After FUP – 1 MBPS|
|Rs 399||Standard plan||Speed 15 MBPS, FUP limit – 25GB, After FUP – 1 MBPS|
|Rs 599||Premium Plan||Speed 15 MBPS, FUP limit – 50GB, After FUP – 1 MBPS|
Along with the above-said internet, the FiberNet is going to offer TV channels for free.
AP Fibergrid Offers various services like fast internet, free TV access. It offers 250 Cable TV stations for the subscribers. The AP Fibernet is planning to expand its services across 14 states across the AP state. Users subscribing to the AP Fibernet can access the facilities like internet, TV, Multiplay services like online bill payments etc. The users can get free internet to their landline and mobile phones.
Points To Remember
- Contact your cable operator (After Jan 14).
- You can use your old landline phone or a new one.
- Setup box must be a new one.
How to Apply for AP FiberNet?
- Initially, visit the APSFL Official website, apsfl.in
- You Can find the link on homepage ‘Request for Connection’
- Click On it
- Fill the required details and click on SUBMIT Connection Request
- Pay the requisite amount through debit/credit cards or select EMI option.
- And that’s it, you have applied for AP Fibergrid connection.
- The concerned persons will fix the setup box at your home, office, organization etc to make use of its services.